【Drama: Shadow Punisher 魅影神捕】Sa DingDing 萨顶顶 - 《The Face Within 诡面问心》OST Lyrics

Drama Name : 魅影神捕 (Shadow Punisher)
Song Name     : 诡面问心 (The Face Within)
Singer Name  : 萨顶顶 (Sa DingDing)


Lyrics 歌词

 

戏文唱到如今 几人能清醒
xì wén chàng dào rú jīn jǐ rén néng qīng xǐng
The opera has been sung until now how many can still stay awake

最后一舞结束 现原形
zuì hòu yī wǔ jié shù xiàn yuán xíng
When the final dance ends the true form appears

啊啊啊啊啊啊
ā ā ā ā ā ā
Ah ah ah ah ah ah

啊啊啊啊啊啊
ā ā ā ā ā ā
Ah ah ah ah ah ah

百诡夜行皆幻象
bǎi guǐ yè xíng jiē huàn xiàng
A hundred ghosts roam the night all are illusions

难测是人心欲望
nán cè shì rén xīn yù wàng
The desires of the human heart are hard to know

且看我请神逐煞
qiě kàn wǒ qǐng shén zhú shà
Watch as I call upon the gods to drive away evil

破开这迷障
pò kāi zhè mí zhàng
Break through this maze of illusions

不问神 不问仙
bù wèn shén bù wèn xiān
I ask neither gods nor immortals

香火缠绕善恶线
xiāng huǒ chán rào shàn è xiàn
Incense winds around the line between good and evil

踏破天地人界
tà pò tiān dì rén jiè
I cross through the realms of heaven earth and humanity

只问一句 为何 遭此劫
zhǐ wèn yī jù wèi hé zāo cǐ jié
I ask only one thing why must I suffer this fate

命运成斯结
mìng yùn chéng sī jié
Fate has formed this knot

判你面皮下 是诡是谎
pan ni mian pi ha shi gui shi huang
I judge what lies beneath your face is it a ghost or a lie

判你心肝底 是影是人
pan ni xim gan di shi ing shi lang
I judge what lies within your heart is it a shadow or a human

毋惊暗暝长 傩火引路深
m̄ ging am mi tng nuo huo yin lu chim
Do not fear the long dark night let the Nuo fire guide the way

面具即吾名
ming ko ji bua mia
The mask is my name

拜请拜请 拜请四方神明
bài qǐng bài qǐng bài qǐng sì fāng shén míng
I pray I pray I pray to the gods of all directions

悬丝牵引魂灵
xuán sī qiān yǐn hún líng
Threads pull and guide the souls

告诉我那被遗忘的姓名
gào sù wǒ nà bèi yí wàng de xìng míng
Tell me the forgotten name

百诡夜行皆幻象
bǎi guǐ yè xíng jiē huàn xiàng
A hundred ghosts roam the night all are illusions

难测是人心欲望
nán cè shì rén xīn yù wàng
The desires of the human heart are hard to know

且看我请神逐煞
qiě kàn wǒ qǐng shén zhú shà
Watch as I call upon the gods to drive away evil

破开这迷障
pò kāi zhè mí zhàng
Break through this maze of illusions

不问神 不问仙
bù wèn shén bù wèn xiān
I ask neither gods nor immortals

香火缠绕善恶线
xiāng huǒ chán rào shàn è xiàn
Incense winds around the line between good and evil

踏破天地人界
tà pò tiān dì rén jiè
I cross through the realms of heaven earth and humanity

只问一句 为何 遭此劫
zhǐ wèn yī jù wèi hé zāo cǐ jié
I ask only one thing why must I suffer this fate

命运成斯结
mìng yùn chéng sī jié
Fate has formed this knot

判你面皮下 是诡是谎
pan ni mian pi ha shi gui shi huang
I judge what lies beneath your face is it a ghost or a lie

判你心肝底 是影是人
pan ni xim gan di shi ing shi lang
I judge what lies within your heart is it a shadow or a human

毋惊暗暝长 傩火引路深
m̄ ging am mi tng nuo huo yin lu chim
Do not fear the long dark night let the Nuo fire guide the way

面具即吾名
ming ko ji bua mia
The mask is my name

拜请拜请 拜请四方神明
bài qǐng bài qǐng bài qǐng sì fāng shén míng
I pray I pray I pray to the gods of all directions

悬丝牵引魂灵
xuán sī qiān yǐn hún líng
Threads pull and guide the souls

告诉我那被遗忘的姓名
gào sù wǒ nà bèi yí wàng de xìng míng
Tell me the forgotten name

百诡夜行皆幻象
bǎi guǐ yè xíng jiē huàn xiàng
A hundred ghosts roam the night all are illusions

难测是人心欲望
nán cè shì rén xīn yù wàng
The desires of the human heart are hard to know

且看我请神逐煞
qiě kàn wǒ qǐng shén zhú shà
Watch as I call upon the gods to drive away evil

破开这迷障
pò kāi zhè mí zhàng
Break through this maze of illusions

不问神 不问仙
bù wèn shén bù wèn xiān
I ask neither gods nor immortals

香火缠绕善恶线
xiāng huǒ chán rào shàn è xiàn
Incense winds around the line between good and evil

踏破天地人界
tà pò tiān dì rén jiè
I cross through the realms of heaven earth and humanity

只问一句 为何 遭此劫
zhǐ wèn yī jù wèi hé zāo cǐ jié
I ask only one thing why must I suffer this fate

命运成斯结
mìng yùn chéng sī jié
Fate has formed this knot

判你面皮下 是诡是谎
pan ni mian pi ha shi gui shi huang
I judge what lies beneath your face is it a ghost or a lie

判你心肝底 是影是人
pan ni xim gan di shi ing shi lang
I judge what lies within your heart is it a shadow or a human

毋惊暗暝长 傩火引路深
m̄ ging am mi tng nuo huo yin lu chim
Do not fear the long dark night let the Nuo fire guide the way

面具即吾名
ming ko ji bua mia
The mask is my name

拜请拜请 拜请四方神明
bài qǐng bài qǐng bài qǐng sì fāng shén míng
I pray I pray I pray to the gods of all directions

悬丝牵引魂灵
xuán sī qiān yǐn hún líng
Threads pull and guide the souls

告诉我那被遗忘的姓名
gào sù wǒ nà bèi yí wàng de xìng míng
Tell me the forgotten name

判你面皮下 是诡是谎
pan ni mian pi ha shi gui shi huang
I judge what lies beneath your face is it a ghost or a lie

判你心肝底 是影是人
pan ni xim gan di shi ing shi lang
I judge what lies within your heart is it a shadow or a human

毋惊暗暝长 傩火引路深
m̄ ging am mi tng nuo huo yin lu chim
Do not fear the long dark night let the Nuo fire guide the way

面具即吾名
ming ko ji bua mia
The mask is my name

拜请拜请 拜请四方神明
bài qǐng bài qǐng bài qǐng sì fāng shén míng
I pray I pray I pray to the gods of all directions

悬丝牵引魂灵
xuán sī qiān yǐn hún líng
Threads pull and guide the souls

告诉我那被遗忘的姓名
gào sù wǒ nà bèi yí wàng de xìng míng
Tell me the forgotten name

Comments