【Drama: Shadow Punisher 魅影神捕】 Liu YuNing 刘宇宁 - 《Irresistible 有魅》OST Lyrics

 

Drama Name : 魅影神捕 (Shadow Punisher)
Song Name     : 有魅 (Irresistible)
Singer Name  : 刘宇宁 (Liu YuNing)


Lyrics 歌词

捕我的心 解我的情
bǔ wǒ de xīn jiě wǒ de qíng
Capture my heart and understand my feelings

是否能重温 你曾刻下的烙印
shì fǒu néng chóng wēn nǐ céng kè xià de lào yìn
Can we relive the mark you once left behind

原来每个人 都怕深情
yuán lái měi gè rén dōu pà shēn qíng
It turns out everyone fears deep love

一瞬间沉沦 用一生难平
yí shùn jiān chén lún yòng yī shēng nán píng
One moment of falling can take a lifetime to heal

辗转长夜 破一座迷阵
zhǎn zhuǎn cháng yè pò yī zuò mí zhèn
Through restless nights I break through a maze

能否再相遇 那些不敢见的人
néng fǒu zài xiāng yù nà xiē bù gǎn jiàn de rén
Can we meet again those we were afraid to see

一念渡苦海 一念焚身
yī niàn dù kǔ hǎi yī niàn fén shēn
One thought can cross the sea of suffering one thought can burn the soul

千谋算不尽 终化一缕尘
qiān móu suàn bù jìn zhōng huà yī lǚ chén
A thousand plans cannot predict it all and in the end they turn to dust

不敢忘却 无怨无悔
bù gǎn wàng què wú yuàn wú huǐ
I dare not forget with no regrets and no complaints

爱里生死我无畏
ài lǐ shēng sǐ wǒ wú wèi
I fear neither life nor death for love

不敢动念 是谁有魅
bù gǎn dòng niàn shì shuí yǒu mèi
I dare not let my heart wander who is so captivating

就让我的心
jiù ràng wǒ de xīn
So let my heart

藏进你影中 永远相随
cáng jìn nǐ yǐng zhōng yǒng yuǎn xiāng suí
Hide within your shadow and follow you forever

藏进你影中 永远相随
cáng jìn nǐ yǐng zhōng yǒng yuǎn xiāng suí
Hide within your shadow and follow you forever

谁在深渊 追一段前尘
shuí zài shēn yuān zhuī yī duàn qián chén
Who is chasing a past life from deep within the abyss

谁是摆渡人 渡人渡己渡半生
shuí shì bǎi dù rén dù rén dù jǐ dù bàn shēng
Who is the ferryman crossing the river for others and for oneself through half a life

何处是彼岸 对影无声
hé chù shì bǐ àn duì yǐng wú shēng
Where is the other shore facing my own shadow in silence

堪破了真伪 看不破爱恨
kān pò le zhēn wěi kàn bù pò ài hèn
I can see through truth and lies but I cannot see through love and hate

不敢忘却 无怨无悔
bù gǎn wàng què wú yuàn wú huǐ
I dare not forget with no regrets and no complaints

爱里生死我无畏
ài lǐ shēng sǐ wǒ wú wèi
I fear neither life nor death for love

不敢动念 是谁有魅
bù gǎn dòng niàn shì shuí yǒu mèi
I dare not let my heart wander who is so captivating

就让我的心
jiù ràng wǒ de xīn
So let my heart

不敢妄言 撕心裂肺
bù gǎn wàng yán sī xīn liè fèi
I dare not speak too much even when my heart is breaking

爱里才不会枯萎
ài lǐ cái bú huì kū wěi
Only in love can I keep from fading away

视而不见 是谁有魅
shì ér bú jiàn shì shuí yǒu mèi
I choose not to see who is so captivating

就让我的心
jiù ràng wǒ de xīn
So let my heart

在你的影里 永远相随
zài nǐ de yǐng lǐ yǒng yuǎn xiāng suí
Stay within your shadow and follow you forever

在你的影里 永远相随
zài nǐ de yǐng lǐ yǒng yuǎn xiāng suí
Stay within your shadow and follow you forever

Comments