【Drama: Shadow Punisher 魅影神捕】Clare Duan 段奥娟 - 《A Firefly’s Tale 萤火书》OST Lyrics

Drama Name : 魅影神捕 (Shadow Punisher)
Song Name     : 萤火书 (A Firefly’s Tale)
Singer Name  : 段奥娟 (Clare Duan)


Lyrics 歌词

夜色研墨 铺开一纸江河
yè sè yán mò pū kāi yī zhǐ jiāng hé
The night sky grinds ink and spreads across a page of rivers and mountains

我是一粒 未熄灭的星火
wǒ shì yī lì wèi xī miè de xīng huǒ
I am a tiny spark that has never gone out

乘着风 穿过 千年一瞬的片刻
chéng zhe fēng chuān guò qiān nián yī shùn de piàn kè
Riding the wind I cross a thousand years in a fleeting moment

寻觅着 那句 未唱完的歌
xún mì zhe nà jù wèi chàng wán de gē
Searching for the unfinished song

流光 易碎 琉璃般承诺
liú guāng yì suì liú lí bān chéng nuò
Fleeting light fragile like a glass promise

谁在 彼岸 轻轻和
shuí zài bǐ àn qīng qīng hé
Who is softly singing from the other shore

我是夏夜 不眠的诗歌
wǒ shì xià yè bù mián de shī gē
I am the sleepless poem of a summer night

是时光里 最倔强的琥珀
shì shí guāng lǐ zuì jué jiàng de hǔ pò
I am the most stubborn amber in the flow of time

用一瞬光芒 与永恒交错
yòng yī shùn guāng máng yǔ yǒng héng jiāo cuò
With one moment of light I cross paths with eternity

点亮了 整条天河的沉默
diǎn liàng le zhěng tiáo tiān hé de chén mò
Lighting up the silence of the entire Milky Way

翩然起舞 编织梦的轮廓
piān rán qǐ wǔ biān zhī mèng de lún kuò
Dancing lightly and weaving the shape of a dream

坠入水中 惊动涟漪婆娑
zhuì rù shuǐ zhōng jīng dòng lián yī pó suō
Falling into the water and stirring gentle ripples

谁眼眸 倒映 我这卑微的灼热
shuí yǎn móu dào yìng wǒ zhè bēi wēi de zhuó rè
Whose eyes reflect my humble warmth

去翻涌 他心中 万顷的波折
qù fān yǒng tā xīn zhōng wàn qǐng de bō zhé
Making endless waves in their heart

前尘 如露 羽翼般单薄
qián chén rú lù yǔ yì bān dān bó
The past is like dew fragile as a pair of wings

坠落 也是 一种洒脱
zhuì luò yě shì yī zhǒng sǎ tuō
Even falling can be a kind of freedom

我是夏夜 不眠的诗歌
wǒ shì xià yè bù mián de shī gē
I am the sleepless poem of a summer night

是时光里 最倔强的琥珀
shì shí guāng lǐ zuì jué jiàng de hǔ pò
I am the most stubborn amber in the flow of time

用一瞬光芒 与永恒交错
yòng yī shùn guāng máng yǔ yǒng héng jiāo cuò
With one moment of light I cross paths with eternity

点亮了 整条天河的沉默
diǎn liàng le zhěng tiáo tiān hé de chén mò
Lighting up the silence of the entire Milky Way

若注定 要归于 黎明前的萧索
ruò zhù dìng yào guī yú lí míng qián de xiāo suǒ
If I am destined to fade into the loneliness before dawn

也感谢 这天地 曾借我轮廓
yě gǎn xiè zhè tiān dì céng jiè wǒ lún kuò
I am still grateful that this world once gave me a shape

当蝉声 渐微弱 当泪水 都枯涸
dāng chán shēng jiàn wēi ruò dāng lèi shuǐ dōu kū hé
When the cicadas grow quiet and all the tears have dried

我见过 我闪烁 我便 值得
wǒ jiàn guò wǒ shǎn shuò wǒ biàn zhí dé
I have seen I have shone and that is enough

我是夏夜 不眠的诗歌
wǒ shì xià yè bù mián de shī gē
I am the sleepless poem of a summer night

是时光里 最倔强的琥珀
shì shí guāng lǐ zuì jué jiàng de hǔ pò
I am the most stubborn amber in the flow of time

用一瞬光芒 与永恒交错
yòng yī shùn guāng máng yǔ yǒng héng jiāo cuò
With one moment of light I cross paths with eternity

改写这 时空漫长的寂寞
gǎi xiě zhè shí kōng màn cháng de jì mò
Rewriting the endless loneliness of time and space

思念 化作 风中 每一句 诉说
sī niàn huà zuò fēng zhōng měi yī jù sù shuō
Longing turns into every word carried by the wind

Comments