【Drama: Shadow Punisher 魅影神捕】Baby·J 都智文 - 《Dawn 破晓》OST Lyrics

 

Drama Name : 魅影神捕 (Shadow Punisher)
Song Name     : 破晓 (Dawn)
Singer Name  : 都智文 (Baby·J)


Lyrics 歌词

推门是风起云涌
tuī mén shì fēng qǐ yún yǒng
Opening the door I face a world stirred by wind and clouds

无心远眺星空
wú xīn yuǎn tiào xīng kōng
I have no heart to gaze into the distant stars

梦有时抚慰伤痛
mèng yǒu shí fǔ wèi shāng tòng
Sometimes dreams soothe my pain

却太易被惊动
què tài yì bèi jīng dòng
Yet they are too easily disturbed

所以我 要立于高楼
suǒ yǐ wǒ yào lì yú gāo lóu
So I will stand on a high tower

目光都不闪躲
mù guāng dōu bù shǎn duǒ
And never look away

去看所谓天意
qù kàn suǒ wèi tiān yì
To see how the so called will of heaven

是如何被选中
shì rú hé bèi xuǎn zhòng
Chooses its path

要用惊心动魄
yào yòng jīng xīn dòng pò
I will use a breathtaking journey

代替冷清星斗
dài tì lěng qīng xīng dǒu
To replace the lonely stars

透过云雾重重
tòu guò yún wù chóng chóng
Through layers of clouds and mist

点亮我的瞳孔
diǎn liàng wǒ de tóng kǒng
Lighting up my eyes

若月光被隐没 燃尽了烛火
ruò yuè guāng bèi yǐn mò rán jìn le zhú huǒ
If the moonlight is hidden and the candles have burned away

我照不见我
wǒ zhào bú jiàn wǒ
I can no longer see myself

亦相信冥冥中 有执念汹涌
yì xiāng xìn míng míng zhōng yǒu zhí niàn xiōng yǒng
Yet I still believe that deep within a powerful longing surges

会将我牵动
huì jiāng wǒ qiān dòng
That will move me

我将 此一生
wǒ jiāng cǐ yī shēng
I will take this whole life

皆作信奉的 筹码
jiē zuò xìn fèng de chóu mǎ
As the price of what I believe in

信我 终能为 我解答
xìn wǒ zhōng néng wéi wǒ jiě dá
I believe I will find my own answer

待月光复现 待重燃烛火
dài yuè guāng fù xiàn dài chóng rán zhú huǒ
Waiting for the moonlight to return waiting for the candles to burn again

待我照见我
dài wǒ zhào jiàn wǒ
Waiting until I can see myself

亦不负冥冥中 汹涌的执念
yì bù fù míng míng zhōng xiōng yǒng de zhí niàn
And I will not betray the powerful longing within

曾将我牵动
céng jiāng wǒ qiān dòng
That once moved me

待转过曲折 经千万苦乐
dài zhuǎn guò qū zhé jīng qiān wàn kǔ lè
After turning through every twist and passing through countless joys and sorrows

只愿明日仍 一腔奋勇
zhǐ yuàn míng rì réng yī qiāng fèn yǒng
I only wish that tomorrow I will still have courage in my heart

于破晓回首
yú pò xiǎo huí shǒu
Looking back at dawn

彻悟这一路何以为我
chè wù zhè yī lù hé yǐ wéi wǒ
I will finally understand why this journey was meant for me

待月光复现 待重燃烛火
dài yuè guāng fù xiàn dài chóng rán zhú huǒ
Waiting for the moonlight to return waiting for the candles to burn again

待我照见我
dài wǒ zhào jiàn wǒ
Waiting until I can see myself

亦不负冥冥中 汹涌的执念
yì bù fù míng míng zhōng xiōng yǒng de zhí niàn
And I will not betray the powerful longing within

曾将我牵动
céng jiāng wǒ qiān dòng
That once moved me

待转过曲折 经千万苦乐
dài zhuǎn guò qū zhé jīng qiān wàn kǔ lè
After turning through every twist and passing through countless joys and sorrows

只愿明日仍 一腔奋勇
zhǐ yuàn míng rì réng yī qiāng fèn yǒng
I only wish that tomorrow I will still have courage in my heart

于破晓回首
yú pò xiǎo huí shǒu
Looking back at dawn

彻悟这一路何以为我
chè wù zhè yī lù hé yǐ wéi wǒ
I will finally understand why this journey was meant for me

```

Comments