【Drama: Irreplaceable 无可替代 】 Aqi Xiao 小阿七 - 《Quiet Now 安静了》OST Lyrics


Drama Name : 无可替代 (Irreplaceable)
Song Name     : 安静了 (Quiet Now)
Singer Name  : 小阿七 (Aqi Xiao)


Lyrics 歌词

嘿 好久不见
hēi hǎo jiǔ bú jiàn
Hey long time no see

你看起来 一点 没变
nǐ kàn qǐ lái yì diǎn méi biàn
You look exactly the same

嘿 那条项链
hēi nà tiáo xiàng liàn
Hey that necklace

我还依然 戴在 胸前
wǒ hái yī rán dài zài xiōng qián
I am still wearing it around my neck

怀念你说过的那些话
huái niàn nǐ shuō guò de nà xiē huà
I miss the things you used to say

虽然分不清真假
suī rán fēn bù qīng zhēn jiǎ
Even though I cannot tell what was true

也许玩笑
yě xǔ wán xiào
Maybe they were just jokes

会当真的经过
huì dàng zhēn de jīng guò
That I somehow took to heart

一个两个路口
yí gè liǎng gè lù kǒu
One crossroads after another

不知所措
bù zhī suǒ cuò
I do not know what to do

世界忽然安静了
shì jiè hū rán ān jìng le
The world suddenly became quiet

我却变得不安了
wǒ què biàn dé bù ān le
Yet I became restless

只有雨落的声音在触摸
zhǐ yǒu yǔ luò de shēng yīn zài chù mō
Only the sound of falling rain touches me

悲伤变得安静了
bēi shāng biàn dé ān jìng le
The sadness has become quiet

只剩下笑着哭的角色
zhǐ shèng xià xiào zhe kū de jué sè
Leaving only the role of smiling while crying

祝福 值得
zhù fú zhí dé
A blessing is worth giving

嘿 好久不见
hēi hǎo jiǔ bú jiàn
Hey long time no see

你看起来 一点 没变
nǐ kàn qǐ lái yì diǎn méi biàn
You look exactly the same

嘿 那条项链
hēi nà tiáo xiàng liàn
Hey that necklace

我还依然 戴在 胸前
wǒ hái yī rán dài zài xiōng qián
I am still wearing it around my neck

怀念你说过的那些话
huái niàn nǐ shuō guò de nà xiē huà
I miss the things you used to say

虽然分不清真假
suī rán fēn bù qīng zhēn jiǎ
Even though I cannot tell what was true

也许玩笑
yě xǔ wán xiào
Maybe they were just jokes

会当真的经过
huì dàng zhēn de jīng guò
That I somehow took to heart

一个两个路口
yí gè liǎng gè lù kǒu
One crossroads after another

不知所措
bù zhī suǒ cuò
I do not know what to do

世界忽然安静了
shì jiè hū rán ān jìng le
The world suddenly became quiet

我却变得不安了
wǒ què biàn dé bù ān le
Yet I became restless

只有雨落的声音在触摸
zhǐ yǒu yǔ luò de shēng yīn zài chù mō
Only the sound of falling rain touches me

悲伤变得安静了
bēi shāng biàn dé ān jìng le
The sadness has become quiet

只剩下笑着哭的角色
zhǐ shèng xià xiào zhe kū de jué sè
Leaving only the role of smiling while crying

祝福 值得
zhù fú zhí dé
A blessing is worth giving

世界忽然安静了
shì jiè hū rán ān jìng le
The world suddenly became quiet

我却变得不安了
wǒ què biàn dé bù ān le
Yet I became restless

只有雨落的声音在触摸
zhǐ yǒu yǔ luò de shēng yīn zài chù mō
Only the sound of falling rain touches me

悲伤变得安静了
bēi shāng biàn dé ān jìng le
The sadness has become quiet

只剩下笑着哭的角色
zhǐ shèng xià xiào zhe kū de jué sè
Leaving only the role of smiling while crying

祝福 值得
zhù fú zhí dé
A blessing is worth giving

Comments